Here’s some information to help you in your move to Groton…
The Town of Groton’s, A Guide to Town Government provides a wide range of information for new businesses and residents including an overview of town government and political subdivisions; an a-to-z phone listing for municipal services and resources; addresses ofkey facilities including town hall, libraries, etc; and school contact information.
For electric hook-up, the town is served by two electric utilities:
- Connecticut Light and Power (CL&P), you can access a CL&P Service Request here. Contact CL&P for a list of electric power providers.
- Groton Utilities
For natural gas:
The following companies provide internet, cell phone and cable service in the town:
- Thames Valley Communications
For a business overview of Groton and the region, business networking, referrals, partnerships and general business information check out these local and regional resources:
- Eastern CT Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce
- Groton Business Association
- Southeastern Connecticut Enterprise Region (seCTer), Welcome to Southeastern CT
For things to see and do in the region visit Mystic Country Connecticut:
For your health needs:
The Pequot Health Center provides emergency, laboratory, occupational health, radiology/imaging and rehabilitation services. Call them at 860-446-8265 for information on theiroperating hours.