Innovation Commons celebrates 2-year anniversary
3 Aug 2018
July marked The Commons' 2-year anniversary and we are celebrating its success! We have reached some major milestones:
- 97% Occupancy (leased space)
- Resident companies generated over $89M in investment, grants and revenue
- 30 new FTE’s and 7 college interns
- 50+ people employed by 20 companies
- Over 2000 people attended business building programming and networking events
- 300 students participated in STEM career programs
- Opening of our on-site art gallery
BioCT Innovation Commons is a business incubator dedicated to talent retention, job creation and the build of high value sustainable businesses. The Commons provides commercial-grade laboratories, offices, co-working and meeting spaces for entrepreneurs, start-ups and growing companies. Our infrastructure and amenities are designed to help new and growing companies succeed. The Commons is a catalyst for innovation and entrepreneurship to build out a diverse understory of new companies critical to Connecticut’s future.
For more information on work spaces and event venues, please click here or visit curecommons.org.